I have the full 4-CD set of of these recordings issued by BIS years
ago.  It was released comfortably before O'Dette finished his complete set
for Harmonia Mundi spanning five CDs.  Lindberg's are fine recordings and
tasteful interpretations.  I think they compare favorably to anybody else's
also fine efforts.  Like O'Dette, Lindberg throws in the orpharion for a
few selections.

Best,
Eugene