Greet Schamp wrote:

Hello Martin,

Thanks for the pieces,
Michelagnolo is a bit dyslectic I suppose? (at two places in your text)

Hello Greet,

(Thanks for the painting - very interesting. Have you put it on your page on the Ning Lute network? I'm sure many people would be interested)

I always thought that "Michelagnolo" was just wrong, that it should be "Michelangelo" but that's what it says on his title page, and it does seem possible ("Michael the lamb") when you think about it. Can any Italians out there enlighten us?

Best wishes,

Martin