got it! Thanks

Donatella
----- Original Message ----- From: ""Mathias Rösel"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You can move with FireFox, also, by means of the arrow-key, or up- /
down-keys, respectively, on that very well-done page.

Mathias

"Anton Birula" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
Dear Greet dear Donatella, thanks for the feedback:) We are still strugling with the site but you support is really helpful, try it once more next week!

Best wishes, Anton