Thanks Jean-Marie.  I've added the Firenze 'theorbo' book to my companion
database of lute and early music books at:
http://creator.zoho.com/peterskeeter/lute-and-early-music-books/view/2/

Keep me informed about new sightings of online facsimiles and I will add
them.

By the way, the totally excellent International Music Score Library project
reopened on 1 July, after several months out of action following threats
from over-assiduous publishers' lawyers.  Over 16,000 scanned scores of
out-of-copyright musical works. A treasure.

http://imslp.org/wiki/Main_Page

--
Peter Martin
Belle Serre