Jean-Marie:

I think I understand what is going on.  Although the site is again open,
a large majority of the music is still unavailable.  Only a few of the
files I tried to access actually downloaded; the rest generated a message
saying that the file is still blocked.  Try Attaingnant (Deux Livres
d'Orgue) and see if that works for you.

Daniel Heiman

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 20:07:59 +0200 "Jean-Marie Poirier"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Sill an anti-French stratagem ;-))) ???
> Never mind, we've got the wine. Gallo's zinfandel, for instance..
> ;-)))
>
> Best,
>
> Jean-Marie, (couldn't help that reallysilly joke. French style,
> maybe <g> !   )
>
> ======= 04-07-2008 19:56:35 =======
>

> >No problems on my end. XP.
> >RT

Click now for huge savings on quality flooring materials!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nHbbC1F8vWYKsfUk1YDVyI7mfXMFrJgOg3o6LtObACOC3lt/