Two of our excellent contributors to this discussion group, Martin Shepherd
and Stuart McCoy, have recorded Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home for the
Dowland site - a really excellent performance on two gut-strung lutes made
by Martin. No.66a - http://www.johndowland.co.uk/mp3.htm

I hope to record some pieces myself (on an 11c strung as a 10c - CF another
discussion on this list) - but have two rather contrasting gigs coming up in
a couple of weeks time. The first is with a jazz singer, with me on an
archtop guitar, doing Gershwin, Kern, etc. Then two days later, my first
full recital in almost 5 years, on lute, theorbo and baroque guitar. Wish me
luck...feeling nervous already. Back to Dowland after that.

Rob MacKillop