Peg paste? I think that is just what I need. Where can I get some?
Another thing is that I often have problems tuning the strings who's pegs are
in the most awkward positions. For that problem I have mostly finished
constructing a helper from a disk of wood and a guitar string-winder.
-plh

At Tue,  5 Aug 2008 10:29:01 -0700 (DST), you wrote