Unfortunately, this fretting venture seems wasted with the styles of
music represented in the clips:  very bent notes, dissonant blues chords.
Why bother with the meantone?  And I can't believe the just intonation
fretboard they mention can be worthwhile, given the key modulations found in
the music played on electric guitar.  Am I missing something?  Maybe on
acoustic guitars for accompanying hurdy-gurdy or pipes??

Regards,
Leonard Williams

       /[ ]
       /   \