Is this recording of the carillon going to be available?!
   On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 5:22 AM, Jean-Marie Poirier
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

     Martin, such quality is something special to French churches, didn't
     you notice ? ;-))))
     Jean-Marie ( no kidding I agree 100% with what you wrote about
     recording and I also own a H2 Zoom : wonderful little machine !)