I'm still looking for a new shiny tuner, my old one...well, old.

long time ago Korg had the OT-12 (i think it was 12) tuner, a nice tuner, memory, all kind of neat stuff. my friend has it and she's using it to tune her viol.

now, Korg have only the OT-120, no memory, few presets. but again, no memory. the presets are nice touch to it, but i cant build my own like in the older model and i really don't want to use automatic tuning, i want to hear the sound, like in the old days when i was young and stupid.

any way now... i really need a new tuner. so any suggestions for a nice and shiny tuner will be accepted. i also accept lutes, if you want to send me one or two.

thank you,
Omer