I really like his John Johnson edition. It's a very nice collection of
   music, with really good notes.
   Nancy Carlin
   At 01:58 PM 10/2/2008, Edward Martin wrote:

     I second that statement, Guy.  I ran the bookstore this past summer
     at the LSA seminar, and I had to deal with Mr. Reyerman, and he was
     very accommodating and cooperative with the LSA.  There was
     absolutely nothing to complain about.
     Besides all that, I really like his facsimile editions.  I recently
     obtained his facsimile of David Kellner's book and I much prefer it
     over the Minkoff, as it is much more user-friendly.
     ed

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web site - [1]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [2]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org