Dear List,

because I am looking for a specific instrument since a certain time, I happen to read regularly various "Lutes for sale" pages.

I definitely understand why it happens, but I would like to kindly invite all sellers not to forget to remove their ads AFTER having sold an instrument.

Sometimes (quite often, I would say...) I send an e-mail to a seller, only to get the usual answer that the lute has been sold since weeks. Surprisingly enough the ad is still on the "Lutes for sale" page six months later, or even longer.

This can be very frustrating for the "customer" and is certainly time consuming for the happy seller too.

Sorry for moaning,

Luca