To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:02 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Zamboni et Kapsberger

Hi fellow musicians,

I have added some new archlute recordings to Y-Tube and Vimeo:

Giovanni Zamboni Romano: Sonata 9 (Lucca 1718):
  Preludio / Alemanda / Giga / Sarabanda, Gavotte, allegro
and
Girolamo Kapsberger (Libro primo di lauto, Roma 1611):
  Toccata 3 / Gagliarda 9.

The links are in
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Arciliuto/

As you perhaps have found out, I have a couple "principles":
1) The performances are not meant to be polished for the "ethernity",
   They are just pieces I like. And in "acceptable level" (to me) to
   show, what it is all about.
2) In nearly all cases also the music (pdf) is published, especially
   when the piece is my own arrangement or edition, but often also my
   (in some cases pencil marked) "performance editions" of the
   facsimilies are there.

All the best,

Arto