so today, after much sitting, reading, thinking and petting my cats I
   have decided. 1/4 comma is my new temperament.

   First i took my lute out of her nice bed, few strings jumped from the
   drastic temperature changes here in the last few days. With a nice A4
   piece of paper and a pencil, I marked the current fret locations from
   the nut to the body (I have not included the frets on the body, I can't
   change them anyway...)

   and used the other side of the paper to mark the 1/4 comma fret
   locations, i used LSA paper and my own calculator to make sure there
   are no errors.

   Then I had to move the frets, my frets are old and i really need to
   replace them, soon my darling... most of them move easily to their new
   home, the last fret was my biggest problem and i had to put a piece of
   paper in the back so it will stay tight (still need to work on it
   more accurately)

   after solving every error, and rechecking the fret locations, it was
   time to tune the strings.

   I used [1]this paper to get the numbers, after tuning, i checked the
   tune again with my ears and made some fine tuning to the frets.

   Finally it was time to play, and may the great cat bless me, most of
   the pieces sounded much better! dowland, was the worst, i hate him
   anyway... Milan, Milano, Newsidler, Dalza, Campion and some anon
   sounded like the sweet meow of a just born cat. dowland, as i said
   before, sounded like all dying whale in chernobyl. Even my
   first fantasy (not published yet) sounded much better then in ET.

   After few hours of playing (not sure how much, only my student stopped
   me from playing more) I put the lute back in her place. I
   have decided not to use "tastini" fret for now and just go with the
   music, had no problems with that at all for now. i really wish i could
   replace the frets, but i cannot do it right now (I've ordered new gut,
   wonder if i can just use an old nylon string... anyone?)

   For now, Omer is happy. I'm going to try few more temperaments (well,
   only two more, 1/6 and 1/8)

   and I might even create a new temperament with pure tritons running all
   over the place and screaming for the great cat to help them. but don't
   mind that now...

   My plans for the future: Electric guitar with moveable frets, I think
   it's time to kill ET forever!

   And of course, I couldn't do it with out you guys (and girls...if any),
   thank you all for your help and wanting to help. I'm glad this
   discussion is archived for future generations I gained much from
   reading everything again before stating to have fun.