Martin Shepherd wrote:

Dear All,

As part of my continuing effort to catch up, here is the latest offering:

www.luteshop.co.uk/month/pieceofthemonth.htm

Those interested in technical matters might like to know that I'm using gut basses, a double top string, and I'm trying to play thumb-out and near the bridge. It's work in progress....

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,

Martin

Dear Martin,
they are beautifully played! The instrument sounds very good with the gut basses and the basses do not overpower the trebles but still maintain a distinct presence. I look forward to your next piece of the month!
best wishes
Charles