I cannot tell you how many books but if you are interested in obtaining some of the music you might want to visit here. http://www.lute.ru/mirrors/gerbode/ft2/composers/index.php?&path=Galilei/ ----- Original Message ----- From: "andrei and" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:52 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Molinaro, Galilei

  Hi to everyone,
  Does someone knows how many books did Simone Molinaro and Vincenzo
  Galilei publish? And when were they publihed?
  And also, where can I find these books to download? If there ain't no
  source to download can someone please, send me a link where I can buy
  these books on the internet?
  Thank you and,
  Greetings to all
  Andrei Vanazzi

  Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS
  para o Messenger! [1]E GRATIS! --