Hello all,

   I know this is off topic for these 2 lists:

   I have recently been given an old Portative organ kit as well as a
   Regal Kit.  I believe they are kits from the Early Music shop, back in
   the late 70's.  They are both partly assembled, I have all the pipes
   for them, but have no instructions.  Does anyone have or may know of
   someone who have the instructions? These kits were very popular in the
   early days of Early music revival, and I thought perhaps
   someone amongst us  might have built one of these in the past.

   thx
   --
   Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
   Luthiste, etc