To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:01 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Terzi duets

  Can anyone tell me about Terzi's "Cosi le chiome"? IS it even a
  duet?--and if so, is it published, or would it be something put
  together for a particular performance?

   Are Terzi's duets completely out of the question for the relative
  newcomer to the lute repertoire? -- if some are more accessible than
  others, which ones? I appreciate your commentary--I was blown away by
  this music! Thanks
  --
  Betsy Lahaussois
  La Torraccia