>From Julia Craig McFeely's thesis ( http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/julia/ )

1/ Galliard for 2 lutes after Lavecchia   (= "after laveche" )

FIRST :  Ballet Lute Book, 46

SECOND : Ballet Lute Book,47

Musically unrelated to Johnson's 'Lavecchia' pavan and galliard, even though
this galliard and J's pavan are placed in juxtaposition in this source.

2/ Thomas Robinson - The Queen's Goodnight

TREBLE : Robinson 1603 (Schoole of Musicke)  13/1

GROUND : Robinson 1603 13/2

Hope it helps,

Jean-Marie

======= 23-11-2008 20:36:39 =======

>Hi, dear lutelisters,
>
>I would like to know the sources of these pieces for two equal lutes:
>
>A Galliard after Laveche
>Queen's Goodnight.
>
>Both are anon....
>
>Thank you very much in advance for your help!
>
>Saludos from Barcelona,
>
>Manolo Laguillo
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html
>Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
>Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://poirierjm.free.fr
23-11-2008