You could email her and ask. SHe's at
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Nancy

     Purrl gut is no more.  My supplier (gourdbanjo.com) told me his
     supplier inherited his supplies from Donna Curry, but these stocks
     are now exhausted.  Goodness knows where these strings came from in
     the first place....
     Martin
     Anthony Hind wrote:

     Actually, I did find it funny, as did MP, who had not thought about
     the Toro/Tauro association.
     I did not know that Purr'l gut (another nice association of
     qualities) was strong, but they are very cheap.
     or rather were cheap, the pound fluctuates so much in relation to
     the
     dollar, it is hard to keep up.

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web site - [2]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   Representing:
   FROM WALES - Robin Huw Bowen, Crasdant, Neil & Meg Browning's Never
   Mind the Bocs & Carreg Lafar,  FROM ENGLAND - The City Waites, Jez
   Lowe, & Jez Lowe & The Bad Pennies,  FROM SPAIN - La Musgana and now
   representing EARLY MUSIC - The Venere Lute Quartet and Paul Beier
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [3]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org