So is Alain Veylit, Bob Clair and some other fine gentlemen. The rest of us wouldn't know the rat's derriere from LISP, C++ or VB.
RT
To: "Roman Turovsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: lilypond for tab using mac, any experienced users?

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008, Roman Turovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

That is exactly the problem. No one else is a programmer.

?!?  Wayne, our fearless leader programs.  Mathias Neeracher is on the
Lilypond team, his name is familiar to me from somewhere, perhaps the Lute
mailing list?  there is F Triboli of course, and others who have been here
before and may still be for all I know.  The list of LISP prgrammers might
be shorter, I would not be on it for example.

Ah, but think it takes a programmer to run a compiler, well, that depends
on the language.  Excel is a compiler for its language, and yes, setting
up a spreadsheet is a form of programming, but few excel users would
answer programmer if asked what they do.
--
Dana Emery