Me too for the last 5(?) years and the only program I run on it is Fronimo which works mostly fine. (ok, and Firefox to download the newest Fronimo 3 from time to time ;^) My only slowdown is playing the midi files. I have to save them as midi files, send them to the shared folder and then open them in Quicktime (or iTunes). Do folks runing Fronimo on Intel macs have to do this workaround?

Sean