This is a very interesting piece of work, and obviously a great deal of effort.
I'll have to read it very carefully, but on first reading it appears
to completely flatten the text, like rendering layers in photoshop.
This is particularly evident in "if my complaints" where the poet
uses the word "love" as a pivot point to effect a chance of voice,
moving from the idea of love to directly address the beloved--one
ofthe finest and most subtle effects in Dowland's songs.
Perhaps computer technology could preserve the layers of meaning in
hyperlinks. Food for thought; intriguing.
dt