To all crisis ridden vocal, flute and string players in the world,
May you all (except Igor) master the coming
year like he is doing in this video. With creativity, talent and not least, humor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

Pling
we

Ron Andrico schrieb:
   To All:
   In the spirit of the holidays, and because we were snowbound for a few
   days last week, we have added a few videos to our youtube page.  The
   videos were an experiment with no enhancements, and some are from a
   live concert in honor of St. Lucy's Day, and the rest from our snowy
   home. Happy holidays to all.
   http://www.youtube.com/user/lutesongs
   Ron Andrico & Donna Stewart
   www.mignarda.com

   Its the same Hotmail(R). If by same you mean up to 70% faster. [1]Get
   your account now. --