hey ray
you have to have keyboard, but if you really don't, try to find an
organ realization so you can quickly figure out the chords. Look for
harmony changes in the middle of the recits when the bass is not
moving--they are often dominant chords but can be other things as well.
It is not an easy piece, good luck!
dt