Hi,

in case you'll travel to Vienna in a VERY near future, do NOT miss the Resonanzen festival (17-27 January) and especially the attached Early Music instruments makers exhibition (17-18 January) at the Konzerthaus. Further details on http://konzerthaus.at/hoehepunkte/resonanzen (unfortunately in German only). Where the text says "Historischer Instrumentenbau" (at the end of the page) you can browse the makers list. Stephen Barber & Sandi Harris are there every year, for example, with a number of instruments to try.

Saluti da Venezia,

Luca