Sam;
I have uploaded a zip file with photos of the complete Treble Viol Book
(Morley, 1611) done after my photocopies. I think they are big enough to be
used for reading or printing.
You can get the file by clicking there : http://le.luth.free.fr/Morley.htm
Then, just right click on the link and save as a zip file on your hard disk.

Hope it helps !

Best wishes,

Jean-Marie

======= 13-01-2009 00:17:22 =======