PS. There is also a modern edition of (only) the Galliards contained therein:

Le gagliarde dal Libro d'intavolatura di liuto (Gal. 6) : edizione critica con intavolature per liuto e con trascrizione in notazione moderna / Vincenzo Galilei ; a cura di Giulia Perni. - Pisa : Edizioni ETS, c2000. - xxx s., 251 s. of music, 30 cm.. - (Studi musicali toscani. Musiche ; 1) ISBN: 8846703332

G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Crona" <kalei...@gmail.com>
To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:08 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: missing in Brown?

It's a manuscript in Florence library Dana. There's a SPES edition of it.
Contains the longest piece in lutedom. I've been wanting to put my hands on
it for years. Not available for ILL in whole of Europe it seems. Alas, one
day I hope ...

G.

----- Original Message ----- From: <dem...@suffolk.lib.ny.us>