Dear All
I see that Ed's Conradi + Kellner CD (I mentioned in this link I sent you) can now be heard and purchased from Magnatune.
http://tinyurl.com/al6g7s

http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/martin-allemande/

Samples of Miguel's Baricades CD can be heard here,
http://tinyurl.com/bnfn5b
and here
http://tinyurl.com/8zlqup

This now seems to be available from the following outlets:

US
www.amazon.com
www.arkivmusic.com
www.kochdistribution.com