To: <lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:37 AM
Subject: [LUTE-BUILDER] lute

  hello, everyone

  what would be the most difficult part of building a six course lute. I
  have an extensive wood shop. such as thickness planer, table saw,
  jointer, bandsaw, hand planner and alot of other hand/power tools.
  also, does one cut the bowl staves with a bandsaw?

  How fun is this? [1]IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.