I think we have some members from this area, so maybe someone can help
   a grad student. This is from another list, so if you can help, please
   contactA myron.patter...@utah.edu , TIA, Brad Little :

   Dear Colleagues,
   There is a graduate student here at the University of Utah trying to
   obtain a dissertation from the University of Amsterdam. A Is there
   anyone
   on this list who can supply a name of a librarian to contact in the
   Music Library at that institution. A My attempts through the regular
   channels have not been fruitful. A The graduate student needs the
   sought
   material rather urgently and would be most grateful for any help
   provided.
   Many thanks in advance.
   Myron
   Dr. Myron Patterson