Hi lute folks,

I've finished my tiny project of playing to the "tubes" some theorbo pieces by de Visee (ms. Saizenay):

Pieces in D.la_re_mineur: Prelude/Allemande/Courante/Sarabande/Gigue.

As usual, my performances are far from perfect - and these pieces are not very easy...

Anyhow, perhaps it is interesting to see the facsimile-pages and what I do with all those funny markings, lines and dots and commas, you find in the original writing?

You find links to the facsimiles and to the "tubes" in page
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Tiorba/

Arto