Yes, Joe, we are now legends in our own memories-
but we sure had fun back when we were young, dumb, arrogant & innocent.

Honestly, David, hard to say.
I will always treasure the memory of royally pissing off Stan Buetons
at an ancient LSA seminar by playing my newly acquired thumb-under
technique as if it was a brand-new toy; like a 17-year old weight
lifter on his first dose of steroids.
-Dan