Karamazov and Dilettantism! Really fascinating. Is anybody brave enough to throw an exegesis on the combination? Is Karamazov a perversely hidden dilettante dressed up in attributes of great virtuoso or is he an evangelist of true and clean expression, just the instrument (a bit moded but still not enough) isn't perfect? Anyway, it's a case strong and human, beside of being a musical one. Several captions comes to mind on a long distance between master and hustler. One thing is certain -- he will provoke.

_____

On 2009-02-08, at 17:49, Roman Turovsky wrote:

A difficult question, the "loneliness at the top" being poor excuse for elation. I know for a fact that those Things of Beauty that Deviate from the Protocol do in fact get documentably appreciated. That surely helps to deal with the indifferent world.
RT

I tend to identify with
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Batov" <alexander.ba...@vihuelademano.com>