Hello all,

The CD that accompanied the July 2008 issue of the Italian music magazine “Amadeus” (a so-called ‘covermount-CD’) contains, according to the information I have received, 3 sonatas by S.L. Weiss, played by Francesco Romano. Such CDs are usually not readily available at normal retail outlets.

I would very much like to acquire this CD, and would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone on this list (esp. those resident in Italy) can provide. I have tried to find an address of the magazine in question, but without success.

Please reply off-list.

Many thanks in advance.

Peter Van Dessel
Oud-Heverleestraat 35