Dear List,

Want to inform you about suspected scam. I received and email from Brad Baker,
offering a baroque guitar which looked too good to be real, then I even called
the guy but once I asked more detailes he pretended he does not hear me....
Then I serched in google and got this:

http://www.650motorcycles.com/ForSale.html

Just to warn you..... looks like a set up....

Best wishes Anton

Hi,

I am Brad Baker.I came accross your wanted advert and email address on
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/forsale.html#wanted I would like to
inform you that i have 5 course baroque guitar For Sale @ $900(Give Away
Price)including shipping to your front door in Finland via Courier express
delivery.The price of this lutes are more than $2,500.You can't get it this
price($900)anywhere.Hurry up now,this is give away price.

I await your reply.

Thanks,
Brad Baker
Tel:+44 702 403 8157(dial direct)