The breaking point of treble strings is easily determined by just crancking them up to the point where the increase in pitch becomes very steep as shown by Mimmi Peruffo. There is a very interresting article on the stringing of lutes to be read and/or downloaded from his website at www.aquilacorde.com

Cheers!

Lex van Sante
Op 20 feb 2009, om 06:34 heeft howard posner het volgende geschreven: