Hi Zen lute gang,

I've added to the tubes a "Muzette" by de Visee; it is the composer's vision on how to play bagpipe music by theorbo. You can see the "Musette de Cour" in page http://www.hotpipes.com/pipe0025.html, and my public practising in pages

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IqN9siCREg
  http://www.vimeo.com/3337270

And -- as usual -- also the pdf is in page
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Tiorba/
in case you wish to play the piece yourself.

And now I finally have defined that the the tuning in my Saizenay-Land is a'=329.63Hz, and so my double re-entrant French theorbo 76cm:8x1/140cm:6x1 actually is in high d, a so called "théorbe pour les pièces".

And thus it is not any more a toy instrument!  ;-)

All the best,

Arto