It's not near my bedtime, I'm not tired and looking forward to a guitar trio
rehearsal.

I don't dare say that I'll be rehearsing to play the "lute" (organologically
speaking) that dare not say it's name on this list at a Shakespeare festival.

However, I'd rather Eugene worked on his invasive fishes than a Wikipedia
article.  Assuming he's trying to keep them from invading, that is.

Best to all, and keep playing.
C.

>>> "Eugene C. Braig IV" <brai...@osu.edu> 2/25/2009 5:57 PM >>>
Actually, the mandolin is quite a different instrument than the
mandolin...in comparing Vivaldi to Calace.  That of Vivaldi certainly
carries many similarities to the soprano mandore of ca. 1600.

I'm also tired and wishing it was bedtime here.  Alas, several hours yet to
go.

Eugene