Ed
I forgot to send this to the whole list. I rather like this record,
but it is now very difficult to find.
You can see the tittles at the link below. Perhaps it can be found
second hand.

I also like this de Visée recording
http://tinyurl.com/apg537

There was a thread about this topic on the French lute list very
recently.

Carlos Gonzales lute maker wrote a text which accompanies the
recording about the Angélique.
http://tinyurl.com/5jtkqq

Andreas Schlegel seems to be researching this question also

Anthony