On 3/6/2009, "David van Ooijen" <davidvanooi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From Monteverdi's Maria Vespers. It's from a concert in 2006.
>
> Pulchra es:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55n1n6vNScM
> (note the glaringly obvious tastini on the theorbo)

Beautiful performances (and singers! ;-). Thanks David!

But I found just only one "tastino" for the F sharp on the 4th string
1st fret, not a number of "tastini"... (singular/plural message...;-)

Once upon a time I used also a tastino for the E flat on 3rd string 4th
fret - the real 4th fret on 3rd string  - below the tastino - gave me
the D sharp. And that happened In the "Poppea", where some songs are
in c-minor and some in e-minor. There your 3rd string 4th fret  really
has two roles... ;-)

Arto