Dear Collective Patience-

A tape of my performance of the St. Louis Tickle, ca. 1976, has been
unearthed by our own Miles Dempster. If it doesn't go out in this
list posting, I will gladly email it to anyone crazy enough for
punishment. For those who have heard me on Vimeo, it's actually
better performing, or so I think. Ha ha!

Dan