Mustafa,
        I don't understand the specifics of what you're suggesting, but I
   have no problem with the theory.  Personally, I could care less what an
   instrument is made of if it plays and sounds good.  As for non-organic
   materials, if you're a lute player using synthetic strings, you're
   going all 20th century at the most important part.  (...no...no... -
   must... resist... urge... to say that modern gut strings are 20th
   century, too...  There, urge repressed.)
       I imagine my main instruments will always be made in the
   traditional manner, but, assuming this sort of approach would yield
   practical results, I would love to have a closet full of various
   instruments if it would only cost me a few hundred bucks.  I don't have
   much interest in concentrating on the archlute repertoire, but if it
   didn't set me back much, I'm sure I'd have one.  Ditto baroque guitar
   for those one-off projects.  Bring on the orpharion, six-course lute,
   7-course lute, 10, 11, and 12-course lutes, English theorbo, swan neck,
   juach and bass riders, big, medium, toy theorbos as well as big, medium
   and toy tiorbinos (two sets of all of the above, of course for tuning
   in A, G or A=136).  I'm sure I've forgotten plenty of things, but I
   would buy them when I thought of them.  I'd never actually get anything
   done, but it would be fun.
       In all seriousness, I will admit to being extremely skeptical,
   however.  Among others, Ovation and Rainsong guitars have been made out
   of molded materials for years now, but there has been radical no
   increase in quality or drop in price.  How would what you're proposing
   differ?  Sounds intriguing, but its a hard sell with this
   ueber-conservative crowd.
   Chris
   --- On Fri, 5/15/09, Mustafa Umut Sarac <mustafaumutsa...@gmail.com>