Dear Alain

For us lutenists it's a great pity your site doesn't exist any longer. I think it's important that at least to further provide the Django files and the facsimile files.

You could construct a simple site like the one of Sarge Gerbode (http://www.gerbode.net/) which comes without sophisticated gadgets. You could simply upload your file directories and directly refer to the directory tree. That would be a great service to the lute community.

I hope of course that you also will continue the Django program. Your new site would be ideal to advertise and sell the full Django version.

Best wishes

Urs

--
Urs Leo Gantenbein