Hi all,

thanks again to Andreas and others for clearing the name of a piece:

> ou este Vous allé = J.-B.Lully, Trios de la Chambre: LWV 35/11 SMT I, p.84

Now I've made a (modest) version of that piece (see the tab in
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Tiorba/Res1106/OuEsteF36.pdf)
to the YouTube (also in Vimeo after their long lasting processing...), see
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzxj1ZQgN9g

The piece is not so easy to play, while it still is "easy to listen"
stuff in the real "rococo" style... Especially some bass lines are a
little tricky... ;-)

Anyhow thanks to everyone who helped! And BTW, if you find out more clues
of the origins of the song, let me know! At least I can hear something
familiar in some sections of the melody, some song already from 16th
century?

Well, the best to all,

Arto