   From: [1]Ron Andrico

   To: [2]kalei...@gmail.com ; [3]l...@cs.dartmouth.edu

   Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 1:10 AM

   Subject: RE: [LUTE] Gesualdo

     Dear Goran:
     According to the New Grove article on Gesualdo, there are five
     surviving instrumental works that can be attributed to the
     composer.  Some years ago, I intabulated a galliard by Gesualdo; the
     source is a manuscript in the Naples Conservatory.  Donna posted a
     pdf on our website at the following address.
     [4]http://www.mignarda.com/editions/downloads.html
     Best wishes,
     Ron Andrico
     [5]www.mignarda.com
     > Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:06:29 +0200
     > To: Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
     > From: kalei...@gmail.com
     > Subject: [LUTE] Gesualdo
     >
     > Dear lute-netters,
     >
     > After recently seeing the documentary that filmmaker W. Herzog
     made about
     > Gesualdo, I've scanned the archives in vain for any info on
     available
     > plucked music by "Il Diavolo", (supposedly having been an
     accomplished
     > player and having had two archlutes given to him by Picinnini).
     The most