Hello everybody,
     I am a high school student interested in purchasing a used/new
   theorbo or 13 course lute with music scholarship money I won. I am
   particularly interested in any small french and large Italian Theorbos.
   Due to the unfortunate lack of funds provided to me by the scholarship,
   I have to limit instruments to +/- 3500 US dollars. I am also searching
   for a lutenist in the DC/MD/Norhthern VA area to give lessons.
      Hope to hear from you,
                 Drew Villeneuve, St. Albans School