It is much better to live without furniture. And the acoustics in the apartment would are a lot better that way. Thankfully both my wife and I hate furniture, and we had zen furnishings for years.
RT
----- Original Message ----- From: ""Mathias Rösel"" <mathias.roe...@t-online.de>
To: <chriswi...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Lute list" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:17 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: First lute advice

  Chris,
  when my former wife moved out, she took all the furniture. Said, I've
  got them lutes. Somehow, she was right. Yet, health insurance and
  lutes, you'll need both >8)
  Mathias
  .
  <chriswi...@yahoo.com> schrieb:

  Mathias,
       Yikes!  I've heard that once or twice from my wife!  I'd better
  come up with some other addiction.  Let's see, how about gambling?
  Sounds cheaper than lutes.
  Chris - trying to convince the wife that a new baroque lute is at least
  as important or more important than having health insurance.
  --- On Tue, 6/16/09, "Mathias Roesel" <mathias.roe...@t-online.de>