AND there was one of those German guitar-lutes on the wall!

Nanoo-nanoo,

On Jun 18, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Ron Fletcher wrote:

Slightly of topic...

If anyone remembers 'Mork & Mindy' the TV comedy series with Robin Williams,
Mindy's father ran a music-shop in Boulder, CO.

Hip-hip Ouray...The Boulder Early Music Shop has been found again!

Ron (UK)

  They are at:
  Boulder Early Music Shop
  731 Main Street (in back of the little courtyard)
  Ouray, CO 81427
  Check out their site at: [1]www.bems.com
  They seem to have had health problems. At least that is their story.
  Anyway, Happy hunting!
  Cheers,
  Lex
Op 18 jun 2009, om 19:41 heeft Bruno Fournier het volgende geschreven:

    Hi,

  USA   I was in Boulder last winter, and looked around for the shop.A
  It
    seems there are 3 different phone numbers for that shop, which has
apparently changed locations a couple of times.A They are no longer
  in
    Boulder, and it appears to be running out of someone's basement.
    I had a weird experience when I tried to phone them....I tried a
  couple
of times to finally get a very rude answer before I could even speak, saying that this wasn't a business.A Perhaps the no. I was trying to reach no longer belonged to that business and the person was fed up
    getting calls ...I left the matter at that, as I was on a business
  trip
in the area and was not particularly interested in buying anything.
    Good luck
    Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
    Montreal, Canada
    On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:25 PM, [2]albertreyer...@kabelmail.de