I have just gotten the Les Witches CD "Manuscrit Susanne van Soldt" and
   it's really nice - interesting arrangements and nice cittern and lute
   solos.  I had not heard of this manuscript before (BM Add 29385) and
   wonder if there is a facsmilie or modern edition of it.  The first
   piece on the CD "Brande Champanje" would make a really nice piece on
   the lute. Does anyone know anything about this manuscript on that
   piece?
   Nancy

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web site - [1]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [2]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org